Just contact me, MJ @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-9935 if you have any items for the following students:
Anything you can do would be great!
1. The “L” Family is a family of 6 w/ 4 kiddos in Central Valley School District.
- Girl = 13, size womans’ L
- Boy = 14, size XXL, size 38
- Boy = 15, size XXL, size 40
- Girl = 17, size womans’ L
o Their needs include anything to celebrate Christmas – gifts, meal, etc.
A movie night out w/ the family might be a great thing – or dinner.
o Furnishings for their new place – I will get more details
o Some gift cards to Walmart/Target/Fred Meyer for food/needs for the home/Christmas presents
o A Permanent Place for their Family – getting a deposit together is a bit of a struggle.
2. Female – pregnant soon-to-be mom who is living w/ boyfriend who is working. They have been living downtown, but are moving to the Valley this weekend to be closer for her school. Do not have vehicle, transportation by bus only.
o Crib for baby, due in late Feb – even a portable crib.
o Maternity clothes for mom – need warm, winter clothes size 6-7 but pregnant.
o Hooded sweatshirts – L
o New Baby items
o Baby carrier
o Baby bouncy
o Crib bedding
o Any other baby items
o Baby warm outdoor clothes (for transporting in Feb/March via bus – waiting at bus stops, etc.)
o Furnishings for new place (moving from a furnished to unfurnished)
o Work pants for Dad
o Black twill
o Size 30/34’s
o Hoodies/Sweatshirts – size M
o Hygiene basket for both of them – needing all personal items.
o His & Her shampoo
o His & Her deodorant
o Toothpaste, tooth brushes
o Gift for the 2 of them for Christmas – maybe a movie night, or dinner?
3. Contacts - Eye Exam & Contacts for 2 girls
o Affecting their reading and studies, but won’t wear glasses & don’t have the funds for contact exam or contacts
o Having headaches from straining
4. Male – living at Crosswalk downtown
o Needs size 11 tennis shoes
o XL Sweatshirts/Hoodies
5. Female – mom is having surgery and will be out of work for awhile
o Need food
o She is looking for a job (student) to help w/ finances
o Gift cards
6. Female –
o Needs clothes – size 20 jeans or equivalent
7. Male – Hoodies/sweatshirts – size XL
8. Female – winter shoes & tennis shoes size 9
9. Female – needs clothing and items for baby
o Wears size 2 – needs any clothing
o Especially sweatshirts - hoodies
o Also desperately looking for a job – very hirable
o Needs diapers for a two year old
o Needs clothing for 2-year old
10. Female – need clothing and baby items
o Baby – 2 ½
o Baby boots 3T & shoes
o 3T coat & warm cloth
o Lots Food
o White winter coat – Small
o Gloves for her
o Gas Card
11. Female – 16
o Likes black
o Needs XL Hoodies/Sweatshirts
o Very shy
12. Female – living on her own
o Needs job
o Food – mainly kitchen staples
o Dinner plates & kitchen supplies
o Cooking supplies
13. Female – in need of clothes
o Size 10
o In need of any clothes
14. Barker extras – just to have if needed for some of their students:
o Hoodies/Sweatshirts all sizes : M/L/XL/XXL
o T-shirts all sizes
o Gloves & Coats
o Sweats all sizes sexes
o New Underwear & socks - both sexes and all sizes
o Bus passes
Let me know any thoughts or suggestions you might have! Thanks!
And thanks again for all your help, helping these teens in need!
TOGETHER, We ARE Making A Difference!