Family Homelessness

Friday, February 28, 2014

I received MJ's invitation to Blog and the question, "Why me?" popped into my head along with the heart palpatations, light headedness and distress that goes along with an anxiety attack! Me? A Blogger? My anxiety of writing goes back to High School when my English Teacher called me to her desk and in front of the entire class praised a thematic book report I wrote and loudly proclaimed that she didn't believe I wrote it. If I remember right, her exact words were, "This is an excellent report, you couldn't have wriiten this!" Despite my anxieties over writing (and, I must add, public speaking) I will do my best to become a Blogger that will keep you informed, give you a new way to look at things and give you opportunities to help others.

We Believe...Smile On!

Leslie

No comments: