Family Homelessness

Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17th Needs

Happy Spring Everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well! And I hope you’ve been enjoying the beautiful weather that we’ve had! There’s no prettier place than right here when the weather is nice!

I have a couple of needs to ask you for a Spokane Valley Family in Need:
• 3 twin mattresses
• Car or Truck Battery that is working
• Bedding for 3Twins & 1Queen Size
• Bunk Bed

Please let me know if you have any of these items available as soon as you can.

Also, If you know of anyone that can fix a clutch – or has towing capabilities (able to tow a truck) that would be very helpful!
I probably will need a someone who can haul a queen size mattress for me as well.

Thank you so much for your continued support of the HEART In Hand Outreach.

TOGETHER, WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!!!

No comments: